Are you a former ACPT patient seeking to improve your independence, functioning, and well-being? Are you looking for a friendly and supervised gym environment? Join the Wellness program at Advanced Care Physical Therapy.
What are the benefits of the Wellness program?
- Cardio-vascular endurance
- Weight loss
- Strength training
- Improved flexibility
- Muscular toning
- Prevention of osteoporosis
- Decrease arthritic pain
- Balance and general conditioning
What equipment is available to Wellness patients?
- ACPT’s 2,000 square foot gymnasium furnished with equipment for cardio, strength training, balance, and free weights
- 600 square-foot, indoor heated therapy pool
Do Wellness patients receive an exercise program?
- All Wellness patients may receive a one-on-one consultation with a licensed physical therapist to design a customized exercise program to best meet the patients’ needs and goals
- All Wellness patients receive exercise guidance, equipment instruction and supervision
What is the cost of joining the Wellness program?
- Wellness members may join either twice or three times per week
- Pay-as-you-go monthly fee
- No binding, long term contract
- Fixed price for the past 26 years