The Advanced Care Physical Therapy family mourns the loss of our co-founder, co-owner, and beloved physical therapist, E. Christopher Glavaris, PT, DScPT.
Throughout his 32 years as a physical therapist, Chris treated his employees like family and his patients with the utmost care and devotion. Our clinic will be forever changed without his larger than life personality, beaming smile, and a great sense of humor. A father, soon-to-be-grandfather, friend, brother, and healer of so many, Chris’s compassionate and giving spirit bettered the lives of all who knew and loved him.
January 19, 2021
To our valued patients:
Happy New Year! We hope you and your families are doing well and staying safe. We would like to inform you that all employees of Advanced Care Physical Therapy are vaccinated for the COVID-19 virus. This added protection to our staff will allow us to continue to provide you safe, personal, and hands-on treatment during the COVID-19 pandemic. We will continue to maintain a safe environment and take the utmost precaution to protect the wellbeing of our patients, employees, and visitors of Advanced Care Physical Therapy. There has not been a single case of COVID-19 among ACPT employees which is a testament of our commitment to our clinic’s safety.
Below are the precautions Advanced Care Physical Therapy will continue to implement to preserve the health of our patients:
- Current vaccination of all Advanced Care Physical Therapy employees for the COVID-19 virus.
- Continual sanitization with bleach solution of gym equipment, treatment rooms, therapy pool area/changing areas, and restrooms.
- An additional patient health station, stocked with disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer, tissues, and masks stationed for the use of our patients.
- Continual hand sanitization by all physical therapists and technicians.
- Enforced social distancing throughout our 8,000 square foot clinic.
- Patients promptly escorted to one of our 11, sanitized treatment rooms upon arrival.
- Continual regulation of our pool chemicals every two hours.
- Strict adherence to all CDC guidelines.
To a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2021.
Ted Vlahoyiannis, PT, Owner
For More Information About COVID-19 Prevention:
Satruday & Sunday – Closed
Monday – 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday – 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday – 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Thursday – 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday – 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
AVAILABILITY WITHIN 48-HOURS
Click the button below to speak directly with one of our knowledgeable team members. We look forward to helping you start your path to recovery!
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Take the first step on your journey towards recovery by scheduling an evaluation with one of our licensed physical therapists. Appointments can be made by either calling our office or by completing the simple form below.
See the Same Physical Therapist
You will be treated by the same licensed physical therapist each visit.